Monday, June 14, 2010

Makin’ Cake

IMG_6846 IMG_6847 IMG_6855 IMG_6858 IMG_6888 IMG_6900 IMG_6908 IMG_6914 IMG_6917 IMG_6920

Brice and Aaron decided they needed to make cake on Sunday.  Brice was SO excited when daddy made the announcement in the morning.  He kept asking to make cake after he woke up from his nap.  Make it they did, and he had a great time!  Such a great activity for the two of them.  I loved that he was shaking on extra sprinkles. 

Today Brice decided he wanted to make cake again and he went to his little kitchen and told Aaron “I make you cake!” and he got busy pulling out his mixing bowl and measuring cups and we all hunted down his play cake boxes he got at Christmas.  I think it was this weeks “Sweetest Moment”.  I’ve found in recent weeks that whenever I'm in the kitchen making dinner, he has to go to his little kitchen and cook, too.  I love how they imitate what we do.  Two is so wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment