Brice and I went on a trip to the zoo with Jen and her two kids last week. It was a PERFECT day for the zoo. Although, it did get hot quick – but that’s okay! I’d rather it be hot than raining. He warmed up to Jen and Amelia and Zeke very quickly! He and Zeke even had fun running around in the grassy area together.
I decided to let Brice run around and not even mess with the stroller. Yes it was a lot of work chasing after him (hence the reason there aren’t many photos to share) but I think it was so much better than if I had used the stroller and had him screaming the whole time to get out. I was more worried about him getting tired and me having to carry him all over, but he pretty much walked the entire time.
While there was a lot of “Brice, get back over here!” he did very well. I’m very proud of him. We saw the dinosaur exhibit they now have, with moving dino’s. I wasn’t sure if he would like it or not, as we first were going in he got a little startled at the roaring noises. But he liked it! I’d like to go through with him again soon. It was fun to see them moving around and growling (and some spit water). There was of course one that scared him, but he just covered his eyes and had me carry him past it.
Brice had to carry his little Buzz Lightyear that Aaron picked up for him last week all over the park. He even had to show it to this sad looking orangutan. I am looking forward to future trips this summer. I would love to have a zoo pass for us to go at anytime, but they are a little spendy, so we will just have to see.
We all three loved it...
ReplyDeleteYou don't need pass, just come with us!