Thursday, September 2, 2010

Brice + Cousin Jason

IMG_1502 IMG_1510 IMG_1534 IMG_1598 IMG_1636 IMG_1460 IMG_1488 As I mentioned a post or two back, the rest of the gang came to town shortly after Andrea.  My dad, stepmom and youngest sister of the bunch – the oldest of my little sisters is on bedrest at home, due to deliver her second in October!  But, despite the fact that Bethany could not join us, Grandpa Dennis and Grandma Val brought Jason with them!  I was so happy to get to visit with him and see how much he had grown since we last saw him.  Brice was especially happy now that he could “play” with him this time.  He is very active, crawling all over and just about to walk!  He loved seeing Jason everyday and still mentions his “Cousin Jason”.  We look forward to our next visit with him.  I wish that we lived closer so that it was more than just twice a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment