Friday, September 10, 2010

Showing Off

IMG_8854 IMG_8856 IMG_8857 IMG_8858IMG_8865 IMG_8867 IMG_8869-2   At the start of our road trip this summer, we met with a few of my friends from blogs.  I took these photos of Brice when we met with Amanda.  He had to show off the fact that he could put BOTH his “rah-rah’s” in his mouth at one time.  Such a funny little guy. 

IMG_8893

We also got to meet with Mary and her littlest (at the time), Henry.  Such a sweet little boy!  Mary was at the end of her pregnancy when we stopped, but has just had her little boy!  I’m lucky enough that Mary comes up to Portland quite often on her way to visit her parents.  So I will get to see lots of Mary.  Yea!  Can’t wait to see the new baby!

P.S. Rah-rah is short for pacifier…in some weird, toddler sort of way.  He has called it that for as long as he could speak, and I still can’t figure out how he got “rah-rah” from pacifier.  We just go with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment