Saturday, December 13, 2008

Christmas Tree Hunting

Brice and I tagged along to help my mom (Grandma Sheila) get a Christmas tree today. It was COLD! But at least it didn't rain.
David helps Ryder around - it was slightly muddy and I didn't want to get his shoes muddy. His mom wouldn't be too happy about that, i'm sure.

We put David to work cutting the tree down. He had it done in two, maybe three saws! Definatly glad we brought him along.


Brice did really well. He was bundled up nicely, but his little hands had no mittens. Guess i'd better get to knitting him some.
Brice was facinated with the tress. I'm sure the texture and feel of it was very interesting to him at this age.

He-man David.

His little nose started to turn red. It was a good thing we found the tree quickly.

And here's me and my little man. Still facinated with the trees. It was a fun adventure. I can't wait to get our tree set up for Brice to enjoy the lights and ornaments. I need to get to work making some soft ornaments to hang on the bottom of the tree next year when Brice will be Mr. Grabby-hands.

1 comment:

  1. Christina, if you put some of your breast milk in his food, maybe he'll like it. He'll think it tastes like Mom's bottle. Its worth a try!

    ReplyDelete