You can just see the fear in his eyes - "Oh, no! Here we go again with that food stuff!" Since the applesauce didn't go over so well...I forgot to mention (I think) that he threw it up...we tried some carrots this time. "Get it away!"
I thought he was going to lose it there. But we were lucky. He kept it down. My hand was going in for the catch!
That was that. We tried. But as with the applesauce, he's just not ready. I'm going to give it a few more days and then we'll try some smashed up banana's. I wanted to start with those, but was holding off because they constipate, and somedays it seems like he has enough trouble trying to go. But, short of trying sweet potatoes instead, I don't see another option. These pictures are about a week old now, but can you tell he's chubbing out a little bit? He is getting a bit of a double chin. I'll post some photos soon.








Little angel
ReplyDelete