









This last pictures says it all - he's not ready. We tried homemade applesauce first. Just apples and water. I think it was a little tart for him. And as you can guess, we saw the allergist and got the okay to start trying foods. He didn't react to the rice on the skin testing, but the allergist said to get a few tests added into his next blood draw to check for something-or-other related to allergies. IEg or something like that. For now, we're to avoid rice all together and check back with him in a year to let him know how it's going with foods. No epi pen at this point, he said to just take him to the ER should we accidentally eat rice and react and then see what is happening. I have lots more to show you this week - so for all the family that is bad about checking this, do check back!
he looks ADORABLE! Thank you so much for sending me the link. I love knowing (and seeing) that people use the things I create!!
ReplyDelete