Another snow day at Grandma Sheila's. Here's where we stand: 10" snow + 3/4" ice + some more snow (another 2-3" so far). And, more snow to come the next few days! Aaron tried to make it out here this evening, but it was a no go on the hills leading out here. He's going to chain up and try again tomorrow. We miss him. Some of you might recognize my old cradle that Brice and Lady are sitting in. 
Everyone is having a hard time getting around, including the dogs. Olivia fell into a shoe print hole and couldn't get out! David to the rescue!
David carried Honey out to the backyard and broke up the ice for her to do her business. I'm sparing you the picture on here, but Lady is so light she walks on top of the ice...so there were little Tootsie Rolls on top of the ice. The new snow has now covered those up.
Here are Olivia (left) and Lady (right) walking back into the house. It's so funny that there is enough ice to hold their weight.
I don't have a picture from this evening, but this was just before it started to snow again. So that is ice on top of the snow. I'll post a new picture tomorrow. My car is just about buried! I don't think it's going anywhere until it thaws...which will be maybe Wednesday, but more likely Friday. But the news is ever changing. So we'll see. 

Great pictures
ReplyDelete