Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Crazy For Cars

IMG_4113 IMG_4117 IMG_4119

We went out on a little jaunt all by ourselves the other day (without a stroller).  I can’t tell you how good this kid was!  Especially for him!  He did amazing and I thought the least I could do was let him have this “I Spy” book.  He loves looking at Ryder’s “I Spy” books with daddy and I even find him studying them by himself during the day.  This day we went to Target for diapers, Hancock Fabric for thread and Barne’s and Noble for a few books.  He had so much fun looking at this book and was telling another lady all about it.  He even walked it up to the cashier by himself and handed it over and carried it to the car.  When I buckled him in I said “Thank you for being such a good boy today” and he said to me “Thank you, mama.”  So sweet and so good, especially for only a 30 minute nap that day and it was dinner time by the time we were done.  I wish all days could be this good.

1 comment: