Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Published!

Lunch-Bags-Cover 
I know I already emailed a lot of the family, but I had to share with everyone else.  Last year I was asked to contribute one of my bags to a lunch bag sewing book by C&T Publishing.  I was overwhelmed by the thought that someone would contact me to be included in a published book.  I’m so happy to say that it is due to release this July.  This book is part of the publisher’s Design Collective series for their new imprint Stash Books, which means there are multiple authors for each book.  Even more exciting is that Liz was also asked to contribute one of her bags.  So we are both in the book!  Yea!  Alright, back to posts of Brice…after I get feeling better.  This is the cover of the book (not my bag) but I’ll be sure to post a photo of my bag once I have the book (probably July).

1 comment: