Saturday, April 3, 2010

Sunny Spring Day

IMG_3561 IMG_3564 IMG_3578
Exploring the bird area.

IMG_3582 IMG_3607 IMG_3615 
Loving Olivia.  He loves to maul her and she loves to give him kisses.

IMG_3625 
When “the puppies” decide it’s too hot, they like to go dig in the water dish to cool themselves off.  Guess Brice thought it was getting hot out and he needed to cool down, too.  Next thing I know his head is covered in water!  Silly kid.

IMG_3626 IMG_3636 IMG_3639 IMG_3653 
Playing in the garden.  I love how they follow each other around exploring the yard.

IMG_3670 
Getting into trouble!  Calvin in going over to inspect the dirty mound that Brice is playing in (i.e. a mole hole hill).  Calvin is a true “rat dog” and loves to dig the holes and try and sniff out the moles.

IMG_3685 IMG_3697 IMG_3726 
We had the sun a week or so ago and took advantage of the day and played outside after nap time.  He had fun throwing the soccer ball around and playing with the puppies.  I can’t wait for summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment