This kid loves books, and I couldn’t be happier about it. Every night before bed he tells me “Oh, read?” And of course we have to have our story. He is really liking the Bernstein Bear’s books, but boy are they expensive! So I thought we’d take a little trip over to Powell’s and trade in some books and buy some used ones. They had a ton. So we brought home several copies and have been happily reading them at night (and I'm happy that I'm not reading the same one over and over and over…again). He had fun running back and forth from the kids section to the craft section with Nana while I got a few minutes to look at books for myself. He has been doing so good without the stroller, but it is always nice to have a second set of eyes to watch out for him. Of course, he’s the loudest kid everywhere we go. He is just so chatty and excited all of the time.
No comments:
Post a Comment