Monday, September 22, 2008

4 Months Already?

Today marks 4 months of life for Brice. My how the time has flown. In some ways it feels as if it's been so much longer and in other ways it's just racing by.

He loves to bounce in his bouncy chair. I think it's his new favorite over his mobile. He likes to sit in it and watch his dad play Rock Band and his brother play Halo. He's game for a showing of Sponge Bob, too! But his favorite is his Baby Einstein videos.


He's started with the 'Bah' sounds again today. I keep trying to teach him to say "mama", but we're just a little too soon for that one.
He's been very clingy today. Maybe it is a growth spurt day. Or he just might not be feeling well. I got an infection and have had to be on some medication...I think it's not agreeing with his stomach. But i'll be done soon.

And of course his toes. He loves his toes.

No comments:

Post a Comment