Sunday, September 28, 2008

4 Months Old

Brice turned 4 months old on Monday this week. He's right on track for development.


His doctor commented on how strong he is. She was trying to turn his head so she could get a look in his ears and he was pushing back against her. She said "I hope my hand doesn't leave marks!" Yes, he's a strong one. She told me about the milestones we should be hitting in the next two months...there arn't many of them. And he's actually hit most of them already.

She asked if he was rolling over yet -no, not yet. She wasn't concerned. She said it takes babies awhile sometimes and some babies sit up before they turn over. I've heard of other babies that never roll over. I'm not concerned. She was a little worried about his weight. He's gaining just fine, but he's just a little guy. His height is good, 25 inches...but he's only 13 lbs 3.5oz. So that puts him in the 16th percentile. But, again, i'm not worried...I was a little baby myself and so was Aaron. He's just following in mom and dad's footsteps. In all ways he's a healthy baby boy and I couldn't be happier! He reaches out and grabs for things all the time and loves to hit at his toys that dangle in his reach. He even popped the pacifier back in his mouth the other day! Every day is something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment