Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Annual Shopping Trip

Monday found us shopping in Henderson, NV. It's an annual thing. My mom, aunt and I go every year. This year we didn't do quite as much shopping. We were all tired after just a few stores. We started off with lunch and then went to TJ Maxx, Barnes & Noble and one of our favorite quilt shops, Quiltique.

We arrived back after dark, but still early evening - 8p. Uncle Ray had to come down and see Brice. It was a lot warmer yesterday, hense no clothes on baby.


He was fussier than usual yesterday - wanting to eat every hour at times! I think it was just too hot for him in Las Vegas. He was much more agreeable in the evening once we were out of the car.

Today was a relaxing day before we resume out road trip. We got a late start and ran into Kingman for a few groceries, making a stop at Chili's for lunch and Ross for a quick shop. We also stopped by an antique store in old town Kingman. I'm not sure why, but there prices were double what we see in Portland for antiques. It looked more like a garage sale than an antique mall. Oh well. We start on our way again tomorrow - I think North Rim Grand Canyon is on the agenda for tomorrow. We're hoping to get a room at the lodge there. I'm off to check it out now!

No comments:

Post a Comment