...the sheep says Baa. Three little pigs sing "La, La, La". From his new favorite book Moo, Baa, LaLaLa. He can be having a crying fit in the car, and as soon as you start to read it to him, he instantly quiets down and pays attention. He loves the short little book for whatever reason. I'm so happy we have a life saver like that! So this is his Halloween costume...but i'm not so sure it's going to fit him in another month. He is just so darn adorable in it!
He's sleeping...across my lap as I work on the computer. He fell asleep eatting. One of his favorite things to do around nap time.
It was in the 90's outside yesterday...but with the AC blowing on him he was just too chilled. So he got all bundled up in his little fleece bear outfit. I love hoods with ears on this kid.
Here's a glimse at our new bedroom - where I spent most of yesterday. I just love hows it's turning out. We still have lots to do, but Aaron got most of the hard stuff out of the way. That TV will be going and we have wireing in for a flat panel to go on the wall at the end of the bed. We still need side tables and lamps and some new closet doors. A new window, new trim around the window, another dresser for that far corner (I'm using the one behind the door) and some wall art. But it's a start, and a darn good one at that! I know I promised a movie for todays post...but tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment