Monday, September 15, 2008

Blackberry Season!

It's blackberry season here in the Pacific Northwest. I can hardly wait to make my way down to Burgerville for a Blackberry Milkshake. Mmmmmm. That's mom out behind her house picking blackberries. Brice and I tried to help...but it was too darn hot with him in his little wrap on my front. ...and there were lots of spiders in the berries. I normally don't mind spiders, but I really don't like to go looking for them.

That's okay, mom got more than enough. Now to decide what to do with them. Besides eat them one by one out of the container, that is. Some are a little tart, but most are so sweet! Cobbler sounds nice.



Liz and Colin came for a visit again. This time Brice decided it was time to have a chat with Colin. And I guess he felt he owed him one, Colin got a foot to the chest this visit. I think they've decided to just pick on each other each visit.



Brice has become so aware of his feet! Today he was sucking on his foot, while it was still in his footsie PJ's! That was one wet foot.

Not only does he love to grab his feet, he now loves to reach out and grab whatever is in front of him...including the camera! He had his Great Grandma LaDonna's glasses at one point, too! We had some big laughs out of him today, and the video to prove it. I'll be posting those (hopefully) tomorrow, so you can all enjoy his laugh with us.
I would have to say his eyes are his most distinguishing feature. He has been so very alert since the day he was born, but every day they just become more aware of his surroundings. Can't you just see those baby blues getting out of so much trouble with just a batting of his so-long eyelashes? This pictures just says "I swear mom, it wasn't me!"
Not even four months old and looking so grown up already. I can just see the boy he will grow to be sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment