Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Birthday + Haircuts

IMG_9419-Edit 
Well, Family…I'm 30 now.  Can you believe it?  Does it make you feel old?  It makes me feel old.  Thank goodness I have my son to keep me young!  To celebrate I got a major haircut (major for me – it was 7” I had hacked off!). 

IMG_9468 
Brice got a haircut, too.  His first!  He looks so handsome now!  My little man for sure. 

IMG_9477 IMG_9487 IMG_9488

For my birthday we celebrated with the grandma’s at a new local restaurant.  I had a great birthday, very relaxed and mellow and I'm looking forward to my 30s.

2 comments:

  1. I think your famly is very happyness~By the way,welcom to our websites:china wholesale We provide cheap cell phones wholesale, including the cell phones, mobile phone , cheap cell phones and so on. Nothing would be more suitable than these on our sites. Wholesale and retail are both acceptable to us. Welcome to our site and free to look! Thank you and wish you a nice day. Good Luck!All of the product are popular around the world. In addition,cosplay costumescheap cell phones,cheap cocktail dresses,Cheap Wedding Dresses,cheap jewelry are also very popular.our products also have a corresponding discount activities,Do NOT miss it! Wholesale and retail are both acceptable to us. Welcome to our site and free to look! Thank you and wish you a nice day. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is amazing how a hair cut can change a baby to a toddler. Every time Colin gets his hair cut I think to myself "he is not a baby anymore." They look like little boys, very handsome.

    ReplyDelete