Saturday, January 30, 2010

California III

IMG_0505
Watching some Cars while we made a quick run to the store.  

IMG_0558

I had a craving for homemade (from scratch) apple pie.  So I made one!  It was really good.  I made the pie crust, too!

IMG_0572 IMG_0573IMG_0589 IMG_0578 IMG_0581 
Of course Jason was just as cute as could be.  It will be hard not being around him as he grows up, but I hope we can have as good a relationship as my sisters and I have, even with the distance.  Maybe I'll get lucky and they will decide they need to more to the Portland area.  Ok, just one more day of California photos coming tomorrow…it’s actually the “ride home” photos. 

And Grandma Dorothy (or any other family members for that matter), if you would like me to print some of these from a lab for you, let me know and I will do that.  I’ll be putting an order in this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment