Saturday, January 23, 2010

Visit – Part 1

IMG_0093

Brice’s first glimpse of his new cousin Jason.  He was such a sweet boy – both of them!

IMG_0118

Bethany – the proud mother of little Jason, who by the way is 4 months old now!

IMG_0120

Little Lizzy – who is not so little anymore.  She will be 13 this year.

IMG_0127

Dad, of course.

IMG_0130 IMG_0142 IMG_0159 IMG_0182 IMG_0188

Brice had to show Jason his B and give him a little wave.  

IMG_0189 IMG_0200 
I think the two of them are going to get along just fine in life.

IMG_0204
Playing with Uncle David’s old train from when he was a toddler.  I’m so glad that Val hung on to it.

IMG_0221 IMG_0256 IMG_0268 IMG_0280
And Andrea…who is camera shy.  This might be the only photo I have of her.  We had a nice visit with my family and it was so good to see them as it had been since August for Brice and I.  It was our first time meeting Jason and he is such a sweetie.  He looks so good, especially for being 2 months early.  More of our trip to follow in the new few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment