Sunday, January 3, 2010

Drawing For His Mama

IMG_9374 Brice drew me a picture.  Luckily he kept it to the paper as I had no idea he was doing this until it was done.  I’m so happy that he did – now I have his first picture saved in my sketch book.  I guess he saw me sketching and thought he needed to try it for himself.  After he did that I of course had to break out his new kitty crayons.  He’s not quite sure about those yet, but we’ll give it a go again soon.

5 comments:

  1. My daughter did the same.
    However, it was on EVERY SINGLE PAGE of my brand new Molskine that took me forever to find.
    At first I was so angry.
    Then, I thought, how cool that I get to look at something she drew everyday.
    Now she has her own sketch books that she carries around with her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter wrote om my sewing machine, I was made at first but now every time i look at it i am reminded of her

    ReplyDelete
  3. My son draw on my wall. I guess kids just love to draw sometimes, I wonder how you taught him to drawing on the paper instead of the wall..
    I have to brush on a new paint soon, to cover the drawing of my sons..
    Because Chinese New Year is coming soon..headache.

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a precious keepsake.

    I have to say that the photo in your banner is absolutely amazing, fantastic, awe-inspiring, fantabulous !

    ReplyDelete
  5. By the way,welcom to our websites:china wholesale We provide cheap cell phones wholesale, including the cell phones, mobile phone , cheap cell phones and so on. Nothing would be more suitable than these on our sites. Wholesale and retail are both acceptable to us. Welcome to our site and free to look! Thank you and wish you a nice day. Good Luck!All of the product are popular around the world. In addition,cosplay costumescheap cell phones,cheap cocktail dresses,Cheap Wedding Dresses,cheap jewelry are also very popular.our products also have a corresponding discount activities,Do NOT miss it! Wholesale and retail are both acceptable to us. Welcome to our site and free to look! Thank you and wish you a nice day. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete