
These days are filled with lots of firsts for Brice. We are doing so many new things and i'll fill you in on them all one by one over the next week or so.

We've moved on to baths in the regular tub now. With how much he loves to splash, it cuts down on the mess somewhat. Although I still get soaked. It's much easier to give him a bath before bed now, the sink baths always seemed to be a lot of work. And now that he's crawling and trying some mashed foods, he's getting a little dirtier now.

I admit, he use to only get a bath about once a week...but there wasn't a need for more when he wasn't doing anything to get dirty. Now it's about every other day! Soon i'm sure it will be every night before bed. It really does help to calm him down and get him ready for sleepy time.
he is just getting so big! What a cutie
ReplyDeleteI have yet to do this . I am planning it this month any suggestions on how to approach it? I want to make sure it's safe for her to
ReplyDelete