is that kids yougurt or something...I didn't know they made that.. I have been scared of it because of dairy. You know don't give them milk until a year.. Is this a special kind of yougurt.. OH SO CUTE PIC
ooh I think its Yo-Baby isnt it ;-) we love it! Stella still eats it even. I dont know technically when you are suppose to eat it but im wild and crazy and let my kids eat stuff before the books told me too (shhhhh)
OH THAT CUTE LITTLE BABY! I think yogurt is an exception to the no-dairy-for-babies rule - the good bacteria in it makes it act differently in their little tummies.
is that kids yougurt or something...I didn't know they made that.. I have been scared of it because of dairy. You know don't give them milk until a year.. Is this a special kind of yougurt.. OH SO CUTE PIC
ReplyDeleteooh I think its Yo-Baby isnt it ;-) we love it! Stella still eats it even. I dont know technically when you are suppose to eat it but im wild and crazy and let my kids eat stuff before the books told me too (shhhhh)
ReplyDeleteOH THAT CUTE LITTLE BABY!
ReplyDeleteI think yogurt is an exception to the no-dairy-for-babies rule - the good bacteria in it makes it act differently in their little tummies.