Thursday, January 29, 2009

Happy Birthday, Andrea!

15 already!  Watch out!   Next year she'll be on the road!  The middle of my little sisters.  The special spot.  Not the oldest, with everything expected of you...and not the youngest, fighting so hard to be noticed.  In the middle, just right.  

Look how tiny Brice was!  This was shot in July, so he was...about 2 months old.  I was 14 when Andrea was born, just as she was at the time of this picture.  Funny enough, I was all the ages of the girls now, when each of them was born.  11 for Bethany, 14 for Andrea and 17 for Lizzy.  That was the age of all the girls this summer with Brice - Bethany was 17, Andrea was 14 and Lizzy was just about to turn 11.  

He sure loves playing with his Auntie Andrea.  It's so exciting that you have so many years with Brice ahead of you.  You really get to enjoy his being young while you are young.  Happy Birthday!  I wish I was there to help you celebrate!  

P.S. Please respond to the email Bethany forwarded you!  I need some ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment