
We started off our very busy Christmas at Grandma Sheila's this year (my mom's). Every sat down and enjoyed a wonderful breakfast, while I worked at the computer finishing up a few gifts.

I held a very squirmy baby and tried to open presents. He seems to be afraid of wrapping paper like he's afraid of leaves...so we traded off holding him.

He fell asleep in GG's arms (Great Grandma). One second he's looking at his book, the next he's passed out. He was one tired boy and slept through most of Christmas.

Of course, it just wouldn't be Christmas for us if one of us didn't have a stupid bow on their head.

We had a wonderful Christmas at mom's and i'm excited for the years to come with Brice at Christmas. I'll blog about the rest of his Christmas this week, but if you'd like to take a look at more pictures now, go here. There are more funny snapshots from Christmas at Grandma Sheila's.
No comments:
Post a Comment