
He was in quite the mood Sunday. Biting us all, grabbing our faces and hair...and glasses! He was down right mean about it, too. But the poor boy was teething.

The front teeth are suppose to be the first to come in, but I just have not been feeling anything coming in there. If you feel back further to his molars you do feel those just about through the skin. And those can be the most painful. They start to come in around 10-14 months...so he's not too far off. I'm not sure if that's what was bother him or if it was the front teeth.
Fortunately, GG still loves him. And today, I do think I felt the tiniest bit of teeth on the bottom front coming in. Thank goodness for infant tylenol, cause I couldn't get through this without it. 10 minutes after he gets that, he calms down and becomes almost my sweet boy again.


No comments:
Post a Comment