Monday, January 5, 2009

Brice's First Christmas - Part 3

Next on our Christmas stops was Grandpa Gary & Grandma Arlene's (Aaron's dad and stepmom). Brice was such a good boy! He had lots of fun with Grandpa Gary, playing with Kirby.


And Kirby was such a good sport! I think Kirby deserves some dog treats next time we visit.


And look at the fabulous toy Brice got! I know he is going to have so much fun with this over the years. I remember my brother having something similar when he was younger and loving it. As soon as these Christmas posts are finished up I can start reporting on all the other milestones Brice has been hitting, and you'll find out why he will be behind this pushing it very soon! Sadly, I don't have very many pitures from that night. Most didn't turn out and I just wasn't behind it much. Next visit we'll make sure and take a lot more.

2 comments:

  1. Brice does have a big family. Love the car I can see him moving that soon and wow, no onw will be able to keep with him. love the love Blog Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading the blogs,and the pictures keep up the good work.Watch that hotrod kid he's going places soon.

    ReplyDelete