


Are we tired of Christmas posts yet? Yeah, me too. So quickly: we had a wonderful visit with my dad's side of the family. Of course it was way too short of a visit. They just need to move up here. The girls love seeing Brice and Ryder. And of course Ryder just LOVES all of my sisters. He got all of them to play light sabers with him this year. They are such good Aunties. That's so cute, too...they all refer to themselves as Ryder's Aunties, too. I don't set a direction for what Ryder will call my side of the family, I feel that is up to him to decide on what he feels comfortable with. Brice got lots of great toys. Everyone did so good picking them out. This year we drew names for the first time with that part of our family, and I think it worked out very well. I'm looking forward to doing it again. It was such a huge stress relief to shop for just one (and the kids) instead of eight!
No comments:
Post a Comment