Monday, February 9, 2009

Brice + Colin

 IMG_0173Colin: Ohhhh, Brice’s pacifier! 

IMG_0174

Brice: Hmmm, that looks familiar.

IMG_0176

Brice: Hey, that’s MY pacifier! 

IMG_0177

Colin: Here you go buddy, let me help you with that. 

Aren’t they so cute?!  I just hope they continue to play nice over the years.  For those of you that don’t know, Colin in my best friend Liz’s little boy.  You will find Liz and I joking often enough about being twins, especially since becoming pregnant at the same time with our boys (she planned, me not).  While Colin decided he needed to come 7 weeks early, he and Brice were suppose to share a birthday.  So we “twin” girls now have our “twin” boys. 

3 comments:

  1. Brice not too happy I WANT MY MUTE BUTTON. Take a look at the ears they even look alike.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so cute, Colin looks so loving and nurishing.

    ReplyDelete