
wanna drink , originally uploaded by sarahecosta.
I love how Brice will be playing on the floor and come upon his pacifier, which he can really live without most of the time, and just plop it into his mouth. Like he just all the sudden feels the need for a little suck on the pacifier. He is pulling himself up on stuff like crazy now. It's his new favorite thing...and not mine. Not becuase i'm not ready for him to walk...I knew that would be coming. He just doesn't quite understand falling yet. I'm trying to show him he needs to buckle his knees so he falls on his butt and not his head. We'll get there eventually.
This is another photo from our outting on Saturday. "Auntie" Liz (my best friend who we swear must be my twin sister lost at birth) is helping Brice to have a little sip of water while Grandma Sheila holds him. He is slowly learning to drink something other than boob and bottle. I snapped this photo with the assistance of Sarah's lovely camera. Thank you, again, Sarah!
No comments:
Post a Comment