He seems to do this a lot. There’s a calmness about grandma that just sooths him to sleep without a fuss. But of course he has to have her finger.
Aunt Betty asked for a picture of his new teeth…but we don’t have enough teeth showing for a picture yet. You can just feel the little sharp teeth when you run your finger along his gums. But, as soon as they are showing more, i’ll snap a picture to share.
I took sopie awhile to start showing them off. Now she is proud of them and everyone gets to see. I can picture brice doing the same *giggle* *giggle*
ReplyDeleteAfter I asked I knew it would be a while before you could see his teeth in a picture. He's growing so fast it won't be long though. We seem to want to hurry babies then regret that they're not little long enough. This is coming from someone who still thinks your mother is 13.
ReplyDeleteThis is so cute the way he's holding on to GG finger
ReplyDeleteMy what a good picture of us he he
ReplyDelete