
We went to "GG" Dorothy's (my dad's mom) on Sunday for a visit while my Aunt and Uncle were here. Once there I put Brice on the kitchen floor while I went to retreive some toys from the cabinet down the hall. I remember as a kid going out to my Grandma Dorothy's quite frequently and immediately going for the toy cupboard to play with all the "fun" toys that were really just fun becuase they were there and not at home. After Mattie (Aunt + Uncles dog) gave Brice some kisses, he got down to playing with the Fisher Price Little People from when David and I were small. Now, I really feel old! The toys I played with as a kid are now considered vintage. Vintage! I'm Vintage!! Sheesh.
Vintage how I laughed, Just wait until you're as old as your great aunt.
ReplyDeleteI love that you have grandmother who saved all those things what a gift. Brice is surrounded with love.
ReplyDelete