It’s funny how one day he just all the sudden figures something out. For instance, he just decided he can sit during crawling sessions. As opposed to laying on his stomach and looking up. Smart kid. It’s so cute that he put two and two together, and he’s pretty happy with himself. He hasn’t been much of a sitter, always preferring to crawl. So it’s very fun to finally see him sitting a bit more. Too bad it doesn’t last for longer than a second. I could use the break!
I think he was a little disappointed that this was a fake Westie. He was hoping this one would be his friend. He just kind of sat there waiting for it to move (or growl?) at him. He eventually figured it out.
Trust me someday you'll say I wish these were his only problems. love that boy
ReplyDeleteI bet you are getting a work out chasing him around. We love him so much. I think the boys are going to need a play date soon ;)
ReplyDelete