
I thought i'd better do a quick post since there seems to be some confusion on who I was directing my "commenting" comments to. This was mean for Dad + Val (and girls), Auntie Diane, Grandma Dorothy, Aaron's family...etc. The family members we never hear from. I just like to know from time to time that you're checking in. And i'm sure you all have great things to say or advice to give and we'd love to hear them. Remember, this will be something Brice can see one day when he's older. I have ideas of printing off each year and putting it into a book - they have services that will do this for you now. This way he has a record of his life and what went on when. It's a neat idea. So....if you are not sure how to comment still, send me an email (hikebikekayak@gmail.com) and i'll put together a tutorial on here for how to comment. Then i'll put a link in the side bar so you can always refer back to it should you need a little reminder/help.

Aaron is going to help me with the video problems later. I have been using our video camera to take video instead of the point-and-shoot (little camera), so that is why there is an issue getting video to load. It is a hard drive video camera, so it holds LOTS of video and has better quality. I just haven't taken video off of it on my computer yet. Also, we are headed out with Grandma Sheila today, and since I haven't taken photos the last two days, I plan to make up for it today!

So I know this is a few months away, but Brice told me he would really like a new lens for mommy's camera for his birthday this year. A 28mm 1.8f or a 50mm 1.4f would be really nice! He just wont stop talking to me about it...going on and on about how my pictures of him could be so much better. He said it doesn't have to be Canon, Sigma's are fine, too.

I was running out of picture ideas - nothing new of Brice you see. So you get photos from my "yellow week".
very good yellows
ReplyDelete