He is quite proficient at pulling himself up now. But it goes beyond that. He stands up, holds on to something with one hand and grabs stuff with the other hand and he walks around the furniture. We’ve had some falls with a few bonks along the way, but he’s fine. I resist the urge to grab him before he falls, knowing he needs to do it on his own and experience that to learn. I just try to protect him from corners and serious falls on hard floors.
Aaron wants a helmet for his head. He likes to joke and tell me to “break his legs”. But it’s bound to happen, might as well get it out of the way. Not sure what i’m going to do to corral him once he starts to walk. I see LOTS of baby gates in our future. Good think Casey gave us some training for that. Nothing like a needy dog to get you ready for a needy kid.
i love the look in his eyes
ReplyDelete