I haven’t taken pictures the last two days. So I'm pulling something up from the archives, from our first month at home with Brice. Isn’t this sweet. I have some great video to share with you – really good stuff. I was almost peeing myself I was laughing so hard. But first I have to get my video editing program working so I can shorten the video. So….hopefully tomorrow.
As a side note, I'm changing the format for commenting back to the old form. Blogger seems to be having issues with the commenting working for certain people. We’ll try it again in a few weeks to see if they have the bugs fixed.
Also, it’d be great to hear from some of the other family. It’s really easy to comment. Just click on the link at the end of a post that says “Post Comment” (you have to click on the title of the blog posting and go to the page for that posting, it’s there). Fill in your comment to the blank box on the left side of the screen and choose how you want to post (anonymous is fine, just sign your actual comment with your name so I know who it is commenting). Easy. Start commenting family!
who me I always comment hehe
ReplyDelete