Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Grunty Boy

IMG_0317

His favorite spot.  It’s not plugged in, but he still loves to push the buttons.  The other day I was sitting at the desk and heard this grunting…I looked over and sure enough, he’s pooping!  This kid is going to be a behind-the-couch pooper, for sure!  I had to snap the picture fast, before the moment passed….so it’s not a very good one.  Oh well.  Next time.  Don’t you just love how I post about his bodily functions!?!

4 comments:

  1. When he grows up we threaten him with his Mother's Blops

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is'nt this what life's all about,He's getting so big,I love those PJ"S

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah now I don't feel so bad about sharing her episode the other day LOL.
    That's what mom's get to do, I don't think we loos it either even when they grow up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's what a proud mom does. How about a picture of is new teeth.

    ReplyDelete